- “Perspectives: Four contemporary fiber artists,” Unity Church-Unitarian, St. Paul, October 1-29, 2017
- “Urban Detritus” was accepted into the 2017 Minnesota State Fair Fine Arts Exhibition.
- Summer Arts Discovery at Landmark Center, St. Paul, June 15 to August 31, 2017. This program features 10 artworks by local artists; my Family Connections #6 quilt was selected to be included.
- Art-a-Whirl, Grace Lutheran Church, May 2017
- “Common Thread,” members exhibit at the Textile Center of Minnesota, 2016 and 2017
- “Flower Power: Aullwood’s 24th Annual Art Quilt Exhibit,” Dayton, Ohio, 2016
- One-day trunk show, as part of the “Quilting Art Today” exhibit at the American Swedish Institute, Minneapolis, 2016
- “Seams Truly Unruly,” Edina Art Center, Edina, Minnesota, 2015
- Minnesota Contemporary Quilters challenge, Minnesota Quilt Show 2008-2017 and traveling